Monday, December 30, 2013

Reset time!


My daughter created this wonderful poster for me for Christmas. I was familiar with the quote but had to look up the originator - should have guessed - VanGogh! I think it's a perfect sentiment to start off the new year. Thanks Erin!

I came into my classroom this am - hung up the poster - and then took this photo.


My plan for coming in was to take inventory of the glass fusing supplies. I have been awarded a grant to get that up and running again (more on that in a future post). But after looking at the room - and especially the photo of the room - I am going to begin with a little de-cluttering. As you can see from my desk (lower left) that is where I need to start. My goal will be to post a significantly improved post clean-up pic in a few hours!



No comments:

Post a Comment