Monday, December 30, 2013

Reset part 2


If you click on the panorama you can get a little better idea of the state of the room. One big accomplishment today was to clear my desk and that always makes me feel better! Papers stack up so quickly so it was nice to be able to leisurely go through them all. But then I got side-tracked. I have a New Year's resolution about creating a work of art periodically (daily? weekly?). Any way, I got started.


This is a zentangle portrait of my friend's dog, Quinn. She had complimented me on a similar image I had made of my dog Zeus. I had been wanting to make one for her and am happy that I finally got around to it! Zentangle is a great activity for students when they finish up ahead of the others. It can be as easy or complicated as you want and it's impossible to mess up. I'll get to the glass inventory next time...

No comments:

Post a Comment